No. Your local utility will continue to deliver electricity to your home just as it does now. You will not be changing your utility, energy supplier or the type of energy powering your home.
Articles in this section
- What is “Community Solar”?
- How does Community Solar work?
- What is a solar farm?
- How can I benefit from Community Solar?
- Will I save money?
- Is there an upfront payment like with rooftop solar?
- How is this different from installing solar panels on my roof?
- Will I have a service interruption or notice anything different in the power I receive at my house?
- Is community solar new?
- Can I claim that I am using solar power?