Community solar doesn’t have the limitations of rooftop solar—if your roof is shaded, faces the wrong direction or can’t support solar panels, it doesn’t matter. Plus, you don’t need to own your home. Renters can also participate. With community solar, you can receive the financial benefits of solar power without worrying about the hassles of ownership like maintenance.
Articles in this section
- What is “Community Solar”?
- How does Community Solar work?
- What is a solar farm?
- How can I benefit from Community Solar?
- Will I save money?
- Is there an upfront payment like with rooftop solar?
- How is this different from installing solar panels on my roof?
- Will I have a service interruption or notice anything different in the power I receive at my house?
- Is community solar new?
- Can I claim that I am using solar power?