To be eligible for membership in a community solar farm, you must live within the same service area as the location of the farm. Other conditions might also apply based on the specific rules in your state. Want to see if you’re eligible for subscription to one of our farms? Please call us at 1-800-581-0702 or click here.
Articles in this section
- Is there a solar farm available in my area? How do I join?
- How close do I need to live to the Community Solar farm?
- Do I need to install anything at my house or perform any maintenance?
- How long do I need to live in my current residence to be eligible to enroll in community solar?
- Do you have to be a homeowner to participate in community solar?
- What do I need to sign up for community solar?
- Is an email address required to sign up for community solar?
- Will a soft credit check impact my credit score?
- When will my enrollment be complete?
- How will I know if my solar farm has turned on?